Hello everyone! In honour of my new-ish gorgeous Zara bag, I thought I'd whip up a little 'What's in my bag' style post for you to have a gander at. Sadly, I don't carry anything of great worth around so, please, don't mug me. I'm a little bit of a neat-ish freak when it comes to my bags. I don't like to have too much going on in them; I carry around the essentials and nothing more. As I've said, this bag is the peachy nude Shopper Basket from Zara which I bought myself for my birthday (that's normal, right?!). Usually, I add handbags to my wishlist and they sell out before I grow the balls to actually buy them so when I saw this pretty, I knew I had to have her! In contrast to the female stereotype, I don't actually own many bags at all, just this one and two others ratty ones that need to be chucked out! Anyway, enough rambling...onto the contents!
1. Turquoise Moleskine Style Notebook and pen - I got this little beauty from Paperchase! I've featured it a few times on the blog before but it's basically a notebook that I carry around with me everywhere that I brainstorm ideas in for writing and blogging etc.
2. Digital Camera - I also carry this everywhere! My friends always ask me why I never go anywhere without a camera but I guess it's just 'cause I'm a sentimental fool. I want to capture things! If I'm without my camera and I'm watching something that would make a precious photograph, I seem to get this horrendous twitch. Am I clinically insane?!
3. Disposable Camera - As I've explained before, I always carry a disposable camera around with me. I love the look of the photographs and I love the fact that I've always forgotten what photographs I've taken with it! You can view my last disposable photograph post here.
4. Hello Kitty glasses case and my glasses - Dedicated Little V fans will know that I got this case for my nineteenth birthday! It makes my horrendous short sightedness a lot more fun and I'm the envy of my grandad's great granddaughter who was pretty convinced she was taking it home for herself!
5. Soap and Glory Hand Maid - I've got through so many bottles of this stuff! I don't know how anyone can live without hand sanitiser on them. It's great for those of you that apply any of your make-up with your hands and it also smells pretty god damn awesome. A staple in my handbags!
6. Lipstick - There always tends to be a lipstick floating around in my bag somewhere! Recently, I've had 17's Beehive in here and my L'oreal Rouge Carrese in 'Dating Coral', pictured above. Although, I need to replace my Beehive because it succumbed to the heat of my bag - Boo!
7. Perfume - I've already professed my love for this perfume, which you can read here. I wish the UK cottoned on to America's rollerball perfumes on a larger scale - it'd make perfume on the go so much easier! Thankfully, this bottle is pretty much travel sized so I carry it around with me easily.
8. Ipod touch - My new favourite thing! I am finally connected to the outside world and I'm loving it. As some of you may know, my phone is a ten pound Tesco jobby so this is a giant leap for me in the tech department! My cousin is also gifting me an Iphone whilst I'm away...I kinda feel like I'm too teched up now :/ Don't forget, you can come and follow me on Twitter to find out what I'm thinking and you can follow me on Instagram (vivatramp) to see what I'm doing!
9. Thick moisturiser - This is pretty essential for all those who suffer with dry skin. I tend to just keep a small pot of Nivea in my bag and it serves me well. My make-up/the air can sometimes dry out my skin whilst I'm out so it's good to know that I've got this in here for when the dryness strikes! I also like that this is heavy duty.
10. Little mirror - Another staple. I really want to pick up a cute mirror soon because this was just a quick purchase on the way to my camping trip, which you can see a post on here. Seen any pretty little mirrors that I can replace this boring one with?
11. Tablets - I take nine of these babies a day at the moment so it's vital that I've got some on me! They're always rattling around in my bag and I'm pretty sure you can hear them rattling inside me too.
12. Lipbalm - Another essential for dry skin! I try and slather this on as much as possible because I suffer from cracked lips from time to time. My current favourite is a cooling Burts Bees lipbalm - you can read a review of that here. However, at the moment I'm carting the Palmers Cocoa Butter one around.
13. Comb - I bought this as soon as I had my fringe put in. I've got a fear of broken fringes so this little baby keeps mine intact all day long, no matter where I am.
14. My current read - To keep myself busy/refer to in awkward situations. It makes spare few minutes a little more productive too!
15. Purse - This needs replacing but I've not seen one I like just yet. Anyone seen any nice ones? This purse rarely seems to have any cash in it but that's just the way it is! It contains a ton of cards, including my library card from when I was a little'un (:
16. Sunglasess - These are just a cheap pair of Primark sunnies for the fleeting moments when the sun is shining! I want to invest in a rather nice pair of tortoise shell sunglasses in the future but with the weather being as terrible as it is, I don't know if I can justify it quite yet.
Holy lord, when I write all the contents down it seems like so much! I may need to re-evaluate my life. I hope you've enjoyed taking a peek into the contents of my new bag. What's in your bag? Are you a clean bag freak or do you carry around receipts like they're going out of fashion? Link me to your posts if you've done them! By the time you read this, I'll be in Scotland but never fear, I've got a selection of posts to go live whilst I'm gone. Do stop by! I'll be back soon! ♥